Important: There is a maximum of two accepted papers per paid registration. This policy is necessary to cover the high fees asked by the publisher of the IJAEM (International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics).
Important: ISEM has a strong policy regarding the no-shows: Oral papers are expected to be presented and Poster papers are expected to be attended. Failure to do so will result in no possibility of publication in the IJAEM (International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics).
Important: Authors from some countries need a visa to be admitted to Canada, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp Visa application process is sometimes very long, up to two months in some instances.
It is thus recommended to start the process very early! We will be pleased to mail you (by regular mail) a letter confirming your participation to ISEM 2013, just send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org please be sure to refer to your paper(s) number(s) when doing so.
• Early rate (deadline: May15th 2013): 800 $ // to avoid no-shows, Authors are expected to pay their registration fees by this date //
• Late rate (deadline: July 15th 2013): 900 $
• Desk registration rate: 1000 $
• Early rate (deadline: May15th 2013): 400 $ // to avoid no-shows, Authors are expected to pay their registration fees by this date //
• Late rate (deadline: July 15th 2013): 450 $
• Desk registration rate: 500 $
Fees cover: Conference Abstract Record, Welcome
reception, Conference dinner, 3 lunches and coffee
breaks. Accomodation is not included.
For regular participants only, fees includes also the
special issue of the ISEM Journal devoted to ISEM 2013.
Regular and student fees include participation to the special IWASPNDE session to be held on the Friday.
• Rate (deadline: June 30th 2013): 300$
• It is not possible to book after June 30th 2013.
This amount includes only the Welcome reception
and Conference dinner.
Course offer before the conference (*):
• Basic Thermography
The Courses are scheduled on Monday, July 30th,
2013. The tuition fees are 325 $ for one or more
(*) Fees refund policy is as follows : up to July 3th, 2013 : 100%; up to July 13th, 2013: 50%; 0% after.
Important: if you need an invoice, please email your request to: email@example.com and indicates your paper number (if any), your full address and what you want to register for.
(*) all prices include Canadian and Quebec taxes. All amount in Canadian dollars.